Geothermal Systems Pay for Themselves
- A rapid return on investment (ROI) can be expected.
- When financed, positive cash flow can be realized immediately. Operating costs plus the loan payments can be less than what you were paying for oil, gas, or propane.
- No more oil, gas, or propane bills for heating.
- In areas without natural gas service, installing a geothermal system can be cheaper than bringing gas service to the house.
Geothermal Systems Improve Indoor Air Quality
- No carbon monoxide risk because there is no combustion.
- Fossil fuels are eliminated for heating. Gas and oil vapors are gone.
- Superior dehumidification during air conditioning season.
- Humidification can be added for dry winter months.
- High-grade and hospital-grade filtration systems available for those with pets, allergies, or health issues.
- Energy recovery ventilators can be integrated to conserve energy while providing fresh air.
Geothermal Systems are Good for the Environment
- No more burning of fossil fuels for heating.
- Reduce your home’s carbon footprint by 30% to 50%.
- Eliminate the risk of an oil spill on your property.
- Minimize your contribution to the urban heat island effect by dissipating heat deep below the ground surface in the summer.
- Reduce vehicular traffic as a result of less oil deliveries to your neighborhood.
- Can be integrated with other renewable technologies like solar PV panels or solar hot water collectors.
Geothermal Can Improve Your Lifestyle
- Gain financial freedom by eliminating fossil fuel price volatility from your life.
- Be more comfortable more often by maintaining a constant temperature in your home year round. Goodbye 10 degree setbacks!
- Pay one less bill. Heating is now on your electricity bill.
- Service and maintain only one piece of equipment. One unit does both heating and cooling.
- Brag to your friends about how low your heating bill is with your new state of the art geothermal system.
- Geothermal is the only cost effective alternative to oil or propane when gas service is not available.
- Reclaim your backyard by disconnecting and removing your noisy outdoor air conditioner.
- Have better control over your home by using programmable thermostats and integrating with home automation.