EnergySmart is a full service geothermal company. We can design, permit and install residential geothermal systems for your MA home. We have installed hundreds of geothermal heating and cooling systems in new construction and retrofits.
We Offer the Following Geothermal Solutions:
- Well Installation Permits
- Heating and Cooling Load Calculations
- Duct Design and Routing
- Service or repair of existing systems
- Replacement of vintage geothermal systems
Residential Geothermal Products & Applications in MA:
- Forced Hot Air
- Central Air Conditioning
- Domestic Hot Water
- Radiant Floor
Benefits of Switching to Geothermal:
- A rapid return on investment (ROI) can be expected.
- When financed, positive cash flow can be realized immediately. Operating costs plus the loan payments can be less than what you were paying for oil, gas, or propane.
- No more oil, gas, or propane bills for heating.
- In areas without natural gas service, installing a geothermal system is often cheaper than bringing gas service to the house.
- No carbon monoxide risk because there is no combustion.
- Fossil fuels are eliminated for heating. Gas and oil vapors are gone.
- Superior dehumidification during air conditioning season.
- Humidification can be added for dry winter months.
- High-grade and hospital-grade filtration systems available for those with pets, allergies, or health issues.
- Energy recovery ventilators can be integrated to conserve energy while providing fresh air.
- No more burning of fossil fuels for heating. No combustion.
- Reduce your home’s carbon footprint by 30% to 50%.
- Eliminate the risk of an oil spill on your property.
- Minimize your contribution to the urban heat island effect by dissipating heat deep below the ground surface in the summer.
- Reduce vehicular traffic as a result of less oil deliveries to your neighborhood.
- Can be integrated with other renewable technologies like solar PV panels or solar hot water collectors.
- Gain financial freedom by eliminating fossil fuel price volatility from your life.
- Be more comfortable more often by maintaining a constant temperature in your home year round. Goodbye 10 degree setbacks!
- Pay one less bill. Heating is now on your electric bill.
- Service and maintain only one piece of equipment. One unit does both heating and cooling.
- Brag to your friends about how low your heating bill is with your new state of the art geothermal system.
- Geothermal is the only cost effective alternative to oil or propane when gas service is not available.
- Reclaim your backyard by removing your noisy outdoor air conditioner.
- Have better control over your home by using programmable thermostats and integrating with home automation.